I LOVE bread and pastries. Whenever I visit a country I always visit bakery and pastry shops. It’s a perfect way to discover a country and tastier than museums :-). I hope you will do the same in Paris and discover some of our specialties.
regarding bread, for sure don’t miss our national baguette. But don’t limit your curiosity. Good bakers make other specialties you shouldn’t miss: brioche, special breads…
- Maison Morange – le fournil de Mouffetard- 123 Rue Mouffetard, 75005 Paris – It’s my baker. I like very much its “braided bread” with many seeds… exceptional with cheese
- Paul shops are quite good for bread and pastries. You can find them in many streets of Paris like for instance : 77 Rue De Seine PARIS 75006
- Eric Kayser – pastries are good, bread is exceptional. Try for instance the “curcuma bread”. Many shops in Paris like for instance : 4 Rue de l’Échelle, 75001 Paris
- Best croissant of Paris 2018: La Maison d’isabelle : 47 ter boulevard Saint-Germain 75005 Paris
- other addresses coming soon…